None of the tools we provide on this site, including the Mods, Hacks, Cheats, or Mod Menu, were created or coded by us. No files are hosted on our website they are linked to the free already public websites and forums. We disclaim responsibility for any damage that may result from using these files.
Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: While writing to us, Please write in English only.
If you have any questions about how to use a particular mod or cheat, feel free to leave a comment on the relevant posts on this page, and we’ll do our best to answer them. If you’d like to get in touch with us, simply send us an email; we will not respond to emails requesting that we update the cheats for that you need to message us on our discord server.
Discord Server: https://discord.io/gamingcookies
If you are contacting us regarding advertising then you can write to us in a specific format given below:
- Make sure you include your website name in subject.
- Make sure write in english and explain to us as clear as possible about the placements of the banners or the type of ADVERTISEMENT you want us to run on the website.
- Non-English Emails will be ignored.
DMCA Content Removal Contact:
We don’t create any of the cheats or hacks ourselves; instead, we just provide download links to those that may be found elsewhere on the web. We also provide the authors with credits. If you are the owner of the cheat and want something removed you can simply email us or contact us via discord.
For Copyright Infringement follow this:
To submit a complaint of Copyright Infringement, you will need to email the following information to email@example.com
- The name(s) of the work(s) you are objecting to;
- Link(s) to the work(s) on this Site you are objecting to;
- Link(s) to your original work(s) for comparable evidence purposes;
- A clear and full description of how the work is being infringed;
- The full legal name and address of the copyright owner (or exclusive licensee);
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or exclusive licensee).
- Making false or deceptive complaints is illegal, any such attempts may result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org