Table of Contents Hide
- Apex Legends: Season 2
- ‘Apex legends’ is almost ready for launching season 2 of the game after the massive success of season 1. So we may expect many new features and changes in the game because there are many battle royale games out there in the market including PUBG and Fortnite, This update includes new hero, challenge modes, ranked leagues and more.
- Apex Legends Season 2 will launch on Tuesday, July 2 at or around 10 AM PT – 1 PM ET – 6 PM BST / 3 AM AEST – Wednesday. The time isn’t entirely accurate, but, they will notify us about it frequently.
- This time respawn said that they will update the whole game. I mean that’s really fantastic they are gonna change the entire code of the game, maybe Respawn Entertainment is going to add new textures. As per the game up-gradation, the size of the game has increased from 12GB to 18GB, and on consoles, they have planned to add some extra content.
- The new challenge system is going to be great for the late Apex legends player because it will guide you through the whole of the new features system in detail. Some of them are:
- Daily Objectives Weekly Objectives
- This will be good to keep players engage in the game and complete the objectives which will lead to an increase in XP as well as gives you points throughout your Season 2 battle pass journey.
- Complete five Daily Challenges: Rewards one Battle Pass level Complete 10 Daily Challenges: Rewards one Battle Pass level Earn 9,000 Stars and/or match XP: Rewards one Battle Pass level
- This quest may be repeated for a large number of times each week.
- Just like always a new hero/legend is going to be Introduced in the game as Natalie Paquette, aka Wattson. Actually, this character is totally different and will affect every other legend play style. You can use Watson to play the game in different ways and help the team at your best during the combat.
- Wattson uses her scientific techniques to construct defensive electrical barriers control the pushing squads from different directions.
- Season 2 is going to introduce another feature, Ranked Leagues. The new rank system will help you to play the game against the opponent of your same skills. New tiers are going to introduce, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Apex Predator. Each rank has four division except Apex Predator.
- The L-Star will be added as a Legendary Gold energy-based weapon, as we have in Titanfall 2.
Apex Legends: Season 2
‘Apex legends’ is almost ready for launching season 2 of the game after the massive success of season 1. So we may expect many new features and changes in the game because there are many battle royale games out there in the market including PUBG and Fortnite, This update includes new hero, challenge modes, ranked leagues and more.